1. This kind of bearings have a circular-shaped roller.
2. Each apex of taper surfaces on the inner and outer raceway and roller moving surface are intersect at a point of the central line.
3. Single row bearings can bear radial load and single direction axial load, and double row bearings can carry radial load and double direction axial load.
4. They are used to bear heavy load and impact load.
5. There are three types: small, middle and large cone angle. The larger the angle, the greater the load capacity.
6. Outer ring and components are seperable, so easy to assemble and disassemble.
Automotive: front wheel, rear wheel, transmission, small gear axis of differential, machine spindle, construction machinery, large agricultural machinery etc.